C.Grim.Infinite

Holy crap...really...

I haven't posted anything in the past three months. That's weird for me. I guess I'm saving you guys the pain of reading my everyday emotional thoughts and feelings.
Anywho, I think I'm on the right path, sort of. Finances are starting to get in check, a graduation date has finally been set (even though I might be going back for more), and I'm finally rocking my natural hair (I know, shocker...)
It's the time for reflecting, forgiveness, and rebirth. There are so many things I want to do, see, and accomplish but in order to ever see them, I have to become focus.
Loving more, cussing less, and treating everyone and everything with respect and compassionate like I so often request for myself.
This is not a prep talk, again. This is a lifestyle I am finally ready to adapt.

0 reactions:

Hm..yea..

The daily mind farts of Crista Ramone from random articles on the web to everyday episodes of torment in Baltimore City. This is life uncensored, uncaring (maybe just a little bit), and unapologetic. You ready?